How do I access my call history?
Where can I find my Viber call history?
Your Viber call history can be found in the Calls screen.
Can I delete calls from my history?
Yes! You can delete entries in the history log. First open Viber and go into your calls screen.
1. Long hold on the call log you want to delete
2. Click the trash can button on the top right
1. Swipe left on the specific call
4. Click the "x" to the right of the call
Where can I find my Viber Out call history?
Your Viber Out call history can be found in two places:
1. The Calls tab within the Viber app. You can delete entries in the history log from this tab.
2. The Call History tab in your account on www.account.viber.com . Entries from the call history log cannot be deleted from here.
Can I get my call detail records from Viber?
Due to legal and security reasons, Viber’s company policy is to refrain from providing call records to private users.
Consideration for providing such information will be given exclusively to legal authorities upon receipt of a court-ordered warrant or subpoena and a processing fee based on the time frame from which the records are requested. Submission of a court-ordered warrant or subpoena can be done through our support form.
1. Open the support form
2. Select the Call history (CDR) request option in the Inquire category
3. Choose between either Legal authority or Private user in the Request type options
Last Updated -