Making a Viber Out call from Viber for Desktop
Viber Out is a service that allows Viber users to call any phone number at low rates. Now you can call landlines and mobiles, even if they are not Viber numbers!* For frequently asked questions about Viber Out, click here.
- Using Viber Out requires that you have Viber installed on your mobile device. If you do not have Viber on your mobile device, download it here: www.viber.com
- Purchase Viber Out credit through the Viber application by going to More options > Viber Out > Buy Credit, or create an account through your desktop at www.account.viber.com
- Once you have purchased credit, you can also see your balance in Viber for Desktop's settings menu. Select the gear icon and then Viber Out
- To make a call, dial the number from the keypad by selecting the keypad icon. Your call will begin when you select the call button.
- You can also make a call by selecting the Contacts tab on the left of the Viber window
- Set the Contacts filter to "ALL"
- Choose the contact you would like to call (those without a Viber badge will be called via Viber Out)
- Select the Call button to the right of the contact's name in the conversation screen and your call will begin (if the user has Viber you will be given the option to either call via Viber or Viber Out)
*Viber-to-Viber calls and messages are still totally free. Viber Out is available on Viber for Desktop, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices only.
Last Updated -