Using Viber Out
Viber Out allows you to call non-Viber numbers through your Viber app. With Viber Out you can call any number (landline or mobile) at low competitive rates.
Create a Viber Out account
Make a Viber Out call
Make a Viber Out call from Desktop
Uninstall or reinstall Viber or changing phone
Deactivate Viber Out
Viber Out rates
Viber Out credit
Create an account on Viber's website to get additional Viber Out calling plans and benefits. If you want to use Viber Out when abroad, remember to set up your account before you leave home.
Create an account
1. Go to www.viber.com and click on Viber Out in the top menu
2. Click on Create an account at the top left of the screen
3. Enter your phone number and confirm you are not a robot
4. You will receive a Viber message with a code
First - make sure you have Viber Out credit or a calling plan.
1. Open Viber
2. Scroll through your Viber contact list
3. Tap on the contact you want to call
4. Select Viber Out call
1. Open Viber
2. Open the calls section
3. Tap on the keyboard
4. Enter the full number you want to call in international format: (+)(country code)(area code without the starting 0)(phone number)
Having trouble making a Viber Out call?
Open a Support ticket with the following information:
The full number you are trying to call
What happens when you try to make the call
A screenshot of what you can see on the screen when you try to make the call
Back to top
Make a Viber Out call from Viber for Desktop
Make Viber Out calls from your desktop app.
1. From inside Viber click on the click on the Contacts tab for a list of all your contacts
2. Search for the contact you wish to call, and click on them. A call to any number without the Viber icon next to it will be a Viber Out call
3. Click on the phone icon at the top right of your screen
4. Your call will immediately be connected through Viber Out
1. From inside Viber click on the dialler
2. Choose the country you are calling
3. Type in the full phone number you wish to call
4. Click on the phone icon on the dialer to make the call
Viber Out credits are linked to your phone number, so when you uninstall and reinstall your Viber account or switch to a new phone handset with the same number, your credits will still be there.
If you change phone number any remaining credit* can be transferred by the Support team.
* Calling plans can't be transferred to your new account. If you have a subscription, cancel it before you change number.
Back to top
Last Updated -