Apple Watch FAQs
Viber for Apple Watch allows you to read and reply to messages from the watch itself.
Open a Viber message on Apple Watch
Reply to a Viber message with a Sticker
Reply to a Viber message with pre-defined text or Siri
Does Viber display in Glance View?
What messages are unsupported on Apple Watch?
Delete, move, or create pre-defined text responses
1. Select Reply on the notification from Viber.
1. Open the Viber application from your Apple Watch home screen.
2. Select the chat you would like to respond to within your chat list
* Please note you can only view the last 20 messages within the chat on your Apple Watch.
Back to top
1. In the message screen tap the Sticker icon
2. Choose the Sticker you wish to send from the special Sticker Pack for Apple Watch
1. In the message screen tap the reply icon
2. Scroll through and choose one of the pre-defined text options
1. Select the microphone icon on the bottom to use Siri
2. Begin speaking clearly at a close distance to the Apple Watch
3. Select Done when you have finished recording and want to send the message
Yes, Viber will show up in Glance View and you will be able to see your last activity, new notifications, and recent contacts or group conversations.
The following types of messages are not able to be viewed on the Apple Watch:
Instant voice and instant video messages
Share contact messages
Formatted messages (such as invitations to join Public Chats)
If you receive one of these messages you will be redirected to open it on your iPhone device. Tap the message bubble to open it on your iPhone.
1. Open Viber on your iPhone device
2. Click on the More screen
3. Select the Settings menu
4. Open the Apple Watch option
5. To delete a response, press the delete icon and then click delete
6. To move a response, press and hold the move icon then drag the response to the desired location
7. To add a new response, click on the Add New Message option and type your new response
Last Updated -