Share your screen on Viber for Desktop
Did you know that you can share your screen with another user during your Viber chat?
Share your screen
Maximize Viber once the screen has been shared
Receive a call with a shared screen
View shared screen in full screen
1. Start a desktop audio call with another Viber user
2. Once the call has begun, click on the Share screen button
3. Choose the screen you would like to share, and click on start
4. Once set up, your Viber screen will minimize so that it is not in the way on the other screens you are sharing. Your computer screen is now visible to the other user
1. In your minimized screen, click on the expand button to maximize it
2. Type in the chat box to the user while your screen is still shared - the person you are talking to will now see your chat screen
Answer the call as you normally would. Once the screen is shared, it will automatically appear in your Viber chat window.
Click on the expand button to see the video in full-screen mode. If you want to return to the Viber app, click on the button again, and it will return to normal size.
Back to top
Last Updated -