How to set up Viber Wallet
Viber and Wallet One have joined in partnership to create Viber Wallet. Now Viber users in Russia can pay their bills, send and receive money and more all through their Viber app.
Read on to learn about how to set up Viber Wallet on your app. Follow step-by-step guides to using Viber Wallet here. If you have any other questions, read our Wallet One FAQ.
Find Viber Wallet on the app
Open Viber Wallet for the first time
Register for a Wallet One account through Viber
First time login for existing Wallet One users
Identifying your account with Gosuslugi.ru
Viber Wallet can be reached from the More screen and from inside a chat message.
From the More screen:
1. Open your Viber app
2. Tap on the more button
3. Scroll down until you find Viber Wallet in the list of options
From your chat screen:
1. Open up a chat with the person you want to send money to
2. Tap on the more button in the chat box
3. Tap on Send Money
The first time you use Viber Wallet you will see a welcome screen.
Check out all the screens to find out more about Viber Wallet
Read and agree to the terms and conditions before you can access your Wallet One account
Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions you will be sent a 6-digit code to start accessing Wallet One through Viber
Read more about Viber's EULA terms and conditions
Read more about Wallet One's terms and conditions
If you are new to Wallet One, you can create your account through the Viber app. Once your account has been processed you can start using your wallet right away.
1. Enter the Viber Wallet by tapping on send money from either the more screen or from within a chat
2. You will receive a welcome message from Wallet One in Viber with a 6-digit code
3. Enter this number into the Viber Wallet welcome screen and tap continue
4. Next, set up your 4-digit PIN. Remember this number and keep it safe as you will need it to access your Wallet in the future
5. Re-type your passcode to confirm it
6. Now you will be taken to your Viber Wallet account screen to choose what to do next
Existing Wallet One users* will need to follow these steps the first time they access their account from Viber.
*You must have the same registered phone number for both Viber and Wallet One for this to work.
1. Enter the Viber Wallet by tapping on Send Money from either the more screen or from within a chat
2. You will receive a welcome SMS on your device with a 6-digit code
3. Enter this number into the Viber Wallet welcome screen, and tap continue
4. Next, set up your 4-digit PIN. Remember this number and keep it safe as you will need it to access your wallet in future
5. Now you will be taken to your Viber Wallet account screen to choose what to do next
New Wallet One customers need to complete the identification process in order to send money to another person or withdraw money from your wallet.
The "light" identification process:
1. You will be sent a message in Viber from Viber Wallet asking you to verify your identity. Tap start to get going
2. Fill in your personal details so that Wallet One can identify your account
3. Provide security information about yourself. This information is linked to your account
4. Once you have provided this information, and your identification is approved you will be a shown a screen with all the information you provided*. Tap Done
*Please note this information can't be renewed once your identification has been completed
5. Expect a message from Wallet One inviting you to start using your Wallet
Make the identification process easier with gosuslugi.ru.
1. Viber Wallet will offer you to verify your identity. Tap "Identify with gosuslugi" to get started
2. Fill in your gosuslugi.ru account Login and password details
3. Allow Wallet One access to data from your gosuslugi.ru account by tapping on the «Предоставить» button. The information will be automatically linked to your Viber Wallet account.
4. Provide Wallet One with the data from your gosuslugi.ru account to have your identification approved. Tap "Done" and enjoy your enhanced Viber Wallet capabilities.
Last Updated -