Send photos for free on Viber
Send a photo in three taps with Viber. Or personalize your photo with our range of tools.
Take and send a new photo
Choose photo quality
Send a photo from the gallery
Edit your photo
Filter (iOS only)
Higher quality photos use more data to send. You can choose the quality to send your photos depending on your data requirements.
Set photo quality
1. Open Settings
2. Open Media
3. Tap Photo quality
Compressed - this will use approximately 180KB of data per photo
Good - approximately 250KB of data per photo
Excellent - approximately 650KB of data per photo
These settings will apply to every photo you send.
1. Open a Viber message
2. Tap the camera icon
3. Choose the gallery option or scroll the list of recent images on the bottom of your screen
4. Choose the image you want to send
5. Tap the send button to send it immediately, or edit it now
Photos are compressed to a maximum size of 250KB.
Back to top
Personalize your photo with stickers, doodles or text. Take a new photo or choose a photo from your gallery and get editing.
If you want to change any of your additions to a photo, tap on the undo arrow to take you back a step.
1. Tap on the sticker icon
2. Choose a sticker pack
3. Tap on a sticker to add it to your photo
4. Move the stickers around the screen to put them where you want them
5. Tap the send button
1. Tap on the doodle button
2. Tap on the brush button to choose a brush size
3. Change the color by sliding your finger along the chart on the side of your screen
4. Tap the send button once you are ready
Learn more about the Doodle options available here.
iOS users can add a color filter to their photo.
1. Swipe to the left to switch between color filters
2. Tap the send button when you are ready
1. Tap the text icon
2. Type the text you want to add
3. Change the color of the text by sliding your finger down the color chart
4. Drag the text around the screen to where you want it
5. Tap the Send button when you are ready
Last Updated -