Connect a private messaging channel to your account
Depending on your set-up, you may prefer to keep it all in-house and use the Viber API or one of our trusted partners to create a solution that suits you.
We recommend some partner companies to help you create a Public Account that meets your needs. The services available include: connecting your CRM for 1on1 messaging, or creating and attaching a bot to an account.
The list of available companies in your region can be found by tapping on Built-in solutions on the edit screen.
If you want to connect to one of our partners, tap on Built-in solutions on the edit screen to start the connection process to your solution of choice.
Connect to a built-in solution
1. Tap on Built-in solutions
2. Choose a solution from the list
3. Your app key will now appear on the screen. Tap Copy and open
4. Continue the setup process for the service you have chosen
Back to top
If you need to change solution, you can do so anytime.
1. Open your Public Account
2. Tap on the edit icon
3. Scroll down until you find the change chat solution option
4. Tap and choose your solution from the options available
5. Enter your app key to move on to the next stage. Scroll down the edit screen to find and copy your app key.
Last Updated -