Search for interesting content in-chat with Chat Extensions
Search Chat Extensions in-chat, and add something special to your chats.
With Chat Extensions you can search, find, and share GIFs, stickers, songs, calendar entries, locations, and more, without ever leaving your chat.
Get started by tapping the Chat Extensions button in the chat menu.
Searching with Chat Extensions
Save your favorite content
Browse Chat Extensions
Open any chat on Viber (1on1, group, or Community), and tap on the search button to open Chat Extensions.
The Chat Extensions you have used before are shown under Recents at the top of the search screen. Tap any of them to search them.
Perform a new search
1. Choose the Chat Extension you want to use from the list
2. Type in your search term
3. Any time you stop typing, the extension will search for items that match your query
4. Tap on the content you want to add to your chat
Back to top
Save the GIFs, videos, and articles that you like and send often in the Favorites extension.
Find Favorites in first place in your recent extensions.
1. Long tap on any GIF, video, or article you want to save
2. Choose Save to Favorites
3. It will automatically be saved in Favorites
Use this saved content another time:
1. In any chat, open Chat Extensions
2. Open Saved
3. Tap on the link, GIF, or video to send it in the chat
If you didn't find what you were looking for in one extension, switch to a different one and take a look there.
All the extensions available are listed in the extensions tab. Scroll down the list to find a new extension to open.
The Chat Extensions you have opened and searched in the past are listed under Recents at the top of the screen. We don't save a search history for any of the extensions you have used in the past.
Back to top
Last Updated -