Edit your details
Edit your name, photo, age and connection to social networks on the edit details screen.
These details can be changed at any time.
Find the edit details screen
Change your Viber name
Update your photo
Provide your age
Connect to a social network
Open the edit details screen from the More screen by tapping on your profile picture or the word Edit.
Change your Viber username at any time. Your Viber username is the name that other people on the app see when you write a message.
Change your name:
1. Open the edit details screen
2. Tap on the pencil button next to your name
3. Type in a new name
4. Tap Save to finish changing your name
Your photo is the image that other users on Viber see whenever you write a message. You can change the photo whenever you want, and you can also choose not to have an image at all.
Update your photo:
1. Tap on Change on the bottom right of your profile picture
2. Choose the option you want:
Take new photo - you are taken to your camera to take a new photo
Select new from gallery - choose a photo you took at a different time
Remove photo - choose this option not to show any image next to your name
3. Once you have an image, move the box along the screen to choose the section of the photo you want as your Viber picture
4. Tap Save to change your image
If you made a mistake with your age when you set you the app, you can change it on this screen.
1. In the edit screen, tap on the date
2. Choose your correct birthdate from the calendar
3. Tap OK to save
Connect to a social network (for example Facebook, Twitter or VK) from this screen. You can also disconnect from the social network at any time.
Read more about what happens when you connect your Viber account to a social network account here.
Last Updated -