How to make a Viber Out call
If you already have Viber Out world credit or a subscription, then you are all ready to make a call. Call with Viber Out from your phone or computer app.
If you need to buy credit, read here to find out how.
Viber Out allows you to call non-Viber numbers through your Viber app. With Viber Out you can call any number (landline and mobile) at low competitive rates.
You need WiFi or an internet connection to make the call, but your recipient will receive the call through their landline or mobile phone service.
Make a call from your phone
Make a call from your computer
Check your account status
1. Open the calls screen in Viber
2. Tap the dial pad
3. Dial the number you want to call with the country code or choose them from your contacts
Remember to dial 00 or + and then the country code before you dial the number!
Make sure you have working speakers and a microphone to make a call.
1. Open the More screen in the Viber for Desktop app
2. Tap Use dial pad
3. Pick the country you are calling
4. Dial the number you want to call
Back to top
1. Open the More screen on Viber
2. Tap Viber Out
3. Scroll down and tap My Account
Last Updated -