- Open a message
- Select the icon to the left of the Compose field
- Choose to either take a photo, upload photos from your gallery or upload a video
Some more information about your options:
- Take Photo – This option will enable your device’s camera and allow you to take a photo. You will then have the option to Save or Discard the image. Choosing Save will prepare the image in a text box and allow you to describe the image. Choosing Discard will delete the photo.
- Photo Gallery – This option will access your device’s photo gallery and allow you to choose a photo or multiple photos to send. To choose more than one photo:
- Select the photos you would like to send (maximum: 10)
- After you have selected the photos click done. On the next screen you can swipe the screen left to browse the photos you have chosen and add a description to each (optional).
- Once you have done browsing and adding optional descriptions click the send button.
Photos are compressed to the maximum photo size of 250 KB.
- Send Video – This option will access your device’s video gallery. Note that the maximum size for video is 180 seconds
After you have sent or received a photo or video, you can press and hold the file in the conversation for an options menu to view, delete, forward via Viber, or share the file.
If you are running Viber version 5.6 you can also tap on a photo or video you have sent or received to view the screen below. In this screen you will have the options to forward via Viber, share, use as background, doodle on the photo, or delete.