- Open a message
- Select the icon to the left of the Compose field
- Choose to either take a photo, upload photos from your gallery or upload a video
Some more information about your options:
- Take Photo – This option will enable your device’s camera and allow you to take a photo. You will then have the option to Save or Discard the image. Choosing Save will prepare the image in a text box and allow you to describe the photo. Choosing Discard will delete the photo
- Photo Gallery – This option will access your device’s photo gallery and allow you to choose a photo or multiple photos to send. To choose more than one photo:
- Select the photos you would like to send (maximum: 10)
- Swipe the screen left to browse the photos you have chosen and add a description to each (optional)
Photos are compressed to the maximum photo size of 250 KB.
- Send Video – This option will access your device’s video gallery. Note that the maximum size for video is 180 seconds
After you have sent or received a photo or video, you can press and hold the file in the conversation for an options menu to copy, view, delete, forward or share the file.